Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview The Calvinistic Congregational Church of Fitchburg Massachusetts was formed on June 14, 1805 as the Calvinistic Congregational Society. The first meeting house was built in 1806, the second in 1845, and the third, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, in 1897. The church joined the United Church of Christ in 1961 and formed the Faith United Parish with the First Methodist Church of Fitchburg in 1967. The records document the history and activities of parish and its members....